Welcome to Hall Games, the publishing company from gamers for gamers!
Here you can find information and news about our games.
Our goal is to offer ambitious and appealingly designed games.
The first game in 2009 was At the Gates of Loyang from Uwe Rosenberg.
It was followed in 2010 by Luna from Stefan Feld, 2012 by Il Vecchio from Rüdiger Dorn and 2014 by AquaSphere from Stefan Feld.
The new game is called The Oracle of Delphi and the designer is again Stefan Feld. The Publishing date is October 2016.
2016/10/03: If you like to have some more information about Delphi: Try this link to a very informative video (approx. 20 minutes).
2016/10/03: Good news for the buyers of the first edition of our new game! Due to a misunderstanding during the production there are 6 nice wooden pillars in the box, which are not necessary for the game.
So we took the opportunity to create a little variant for them, "The Pillars of Delphi". You may download the rules here
or collect a printed version at our booth in Essen.
2016/09/28: We prepared a little promo for our visitors on the game fair: Buyers of a "Oracle of Delphi" get a set of 5 wooden ships for free!
In the 4 smaller ships you can collect your solved Zeus tiles and the bigger one keeps the favor tiles.
Only while stocks last!
- 2016/09/28: Game fair in Essen: Like in the last years you can find us in Hall 1, our booth number is 1-C116.
We're looking forward to seeing you soon!
- 2016/09/11: The rules of The Oracle of Delphi are available for Download now.
- 2016/06/22: Our new game for Essen 2016 is The Oracle of Delphi . The designer is again Stefan Feld, artwork and illustration is done by Dennis Lohausen.
"The Oracle of Delphi" is a challenging tactical game for 2-4 players, and has a playing time of 60-100 minutes.
- 2015/09/27: New information about the game fair in Essen:
We don't have a new game finished for the Hall Games label, so we like to present the 2 games that we developed in 2015 for our partner Pegasus Spiele:
- OctoDice: This quick dice game has its theme derived from our AquaSphere
- Istanbul: Mocha & Baksheesh: This expansion for the Kennerspiels des Jahres 2014 has 4 new places and more to create more variety and new challenges.
We're looking forward to seeing you at our booth 1-C116, only a few steps from the southern entry!
2014/10/21: The Spiel '14 is over! Many visitors found their way to our booth, but sadly only a small part of them could get a place to try the game.
We're overwhelmed by the positive feedback: Not only, that we could sell all copies that we brought to Essen, AquaSphere also won the both surveys done by the German review sites
Fairplay and Hall9000!
Many thanks to all of you who supported us and of course to all of you who put so much confidence in us and our games!
2014/10/09: Finished just in time: Our promo for the game fair!
The promo is a poster (DIN A3, 16.5 x 11.7 inch) with the pictures you can see on the right. For every AquaSphere bought at my booth you'll get one poster for free - while stocks last!
- 2014/09/01: The rules of AquaSphere are available for Download now.
AquaSphere can be reserved for pickup in Essen!
Due to capacity issues we can only take a limited number of copies to the game fair in Essen.
To ensure that you can get a copy during the game fair, you can reserve a copy via the contact sheet.
Just fill in your name, mail address and "AquaSphere" as text.
Please keep in mind that the reservation ends on Saturday, October 18th at 12 o'clock. You can get the games at our booth: 1-C116.
We haven't finally decided about the price, but it's not going to be more than 40 Euros.
For organizational reasons we can't send confirmations, sorry!
- 2014/07/17: HOORAY! Our little break from Hall Games has paid off: The game Istanbul, which was developed by us, is Kennerspiel des Jahres 2014 !
That's a very big honour and we're very, very happy!
- 2014/06/22: Our new game for Essen 2014 is AquaSphere . The designer is Stefan Feld, artwork and illustration is done by Dennis Lohausen.
AquaSphere is a challenging tactical game for 2-4 players, and has a playing time of 60-100 minutes.
- 2014/06/22: Things seemed to be quiet for Hall Games lately, but we had reasons for this: In the last 2 years we successfully developed two games for Pegasus:
Istanbul, which is nominated for the Kennerspiel des Jahres 2014 , and
Rialto, which reached a good 9th place at the
Deutscher Spielepreis 2013 .
- 2012/08/23: Please visit Hall Games on the game fair in Essen!
From 21st to 24th of October you can find us in Hall 9, booth number 9-66. We explain the new game "Il Vecchio" and you can try it.
The other Hall Games titles will also be available.
- 2012/08/20: In cooperation with Pegasus we publish a 2nd edition of Luna ! It's a combinated German/English version and will be released in October.
- 2012/07/21: We changed our distributor: From now on "Pegasus" is responsible for the distribution of "Luna" and "Il Vecchio". We're looking forward to the new partnership!
- 2012/07/20: The new game for Essen 2012 is Il Vecchio . The designer is Rüdiger Dorn, the artwork and illustration is done by Andreas Resch.
"Il Vecchio" is a tactical game for 2-4 players ands has a playing time of 60-80 minutes. The rulebook will be uploaded soon.
- 2011/05/23: Luna was placed on the list of Recommended "Spiel des Jahres 2011" Considering the many other very good games in this year we're very proud about this honor!
- 2010/10/10: Luna-"Giveaway" in Essen: We continue our series of nice replacement tiles for the start-player-tokens. While supplies last, every buyer of a Luna gets a Moonstone for free! (Click to enlarge)
- 2010/10/10: At the Gates of Loyang wins the Essener Feder for the best rulebook of the year 2009/2010!